The best kitesurfing school in Poland.
For sure you are thinking – Why KiteStyle? Simple answers below:
- School is run by Tomasz Chmielinski - IKO Assistant Trainer
- KiteStyle have valid IKO international affiliation following all world standards
- All instructors are multilingual and speaks English
- We have the best kite spot in Poland. 2km shallow water and no crowd
- For volunteers mixed courses on shallow & deep water (Pucka Bay & Baltic See)
- After each course you will receive IKO card
- All of this in the best prices in Poland – if you can find better price of similar course we can refund difference.
KiteStyle school is located in the center of Jastarnia city. School recepition is on the enter of the best (biggest shallow water area) spot on Hel Peninsula.
Kite courses in Jastarnia are organized in 2 different spots. All depends if you want try on shallow or deep water.
- Jastarnia Draga – main spot next to KiteStyle school - courses possible during all 360 degree wind directions.
- Jastarnia "Bałtyk" - closest Baltic beach to KiteStyle school. Courses possible with N, E directions on deep water Baltic See. Mixed courses (shallow &deep water) are good option because they prepare students for all possible conditions for future. Baltic spot is also perfect for hydrofoil practice.
Map below is interactive with descriptions.